We’re busy getting ready for Mother’s Day. We’ve also been recognizing and thanking teachers. Of course our gifts involve food. And, they have to be easy to do.
- Give a cake. Two gifts for two special teachers.
- M&Ms Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Plenty of wonderful teacher appreciation ideas that work well for mothers too! over at Skip to My Lou
We give newly taken homeschool yearbook photos of each of our children to grandmothers and great-grandmother.
- My favorite: Gathering Joy – filling a jar with slips of thanksgiving to honor a parent or grandparent. And also from Holy Experience, Joyful Mothering.
- Oh! and practical: Dinner in the freezer
- Mother’s Day coupon book and activities
- Homemade Mother’s Day gifts from Skip to My Lou
- Free, adorable Bible Mother’s Day printables. A link from Heart of Wisdom
- A special luncheon for mama? Several ideas and recipes in Nana’s Frozen Fruit Salad and the Rich’s Tea Room.
- As a bonus, here’s one more last minute idea. Give little bouquets of roses from your own bush. Wrapped in aluminum foil they make sweet little gifts. And always bring a smile.
- Here’s our Southern tradition to honor mothers: Rose for Mother’s Day
How are you celebrating Mother’s Day?
Angie W. says
So very sweet! Love it!
That youngest one just needs to be squeezed! How precious!