Head over to Southern Hodgepodge today for Nana’s brand new video tutorial for spring! The beautiful bird’s nest! PLUS, we are super excited to announce…
A Seasonal Start in Spring Chalk Pastels ebook is now available!
Celebrate the spring with art! A Seasonal Start in Chalk Pastels: Spring is now available for beginning or continuing art lessons in the chalk pastel medium.
What’s included in this art curriculum?
Teach the joy of art to all grades and ages using this one book. Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels, a simple supply list and…
- Jonquil in a glass of water
- Spring tree
- Spring tree (bonus acrylic tutorial!)
- Quilt on a clothesline
- Bird’s nest (try the FREE video tutorial below)
- Three little chicks
- Dogwood (as seen in Hodgepodge nature study)
Simple Art Supplies
No lengthy, expensive supply list! Just add:
(1) chalk pastels
How Can You Use These Spring Art for All Ages Tutorials?
- Celebrate the changing of the seasons with art!
- Get started in chalk pastel art with these tutorials to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Create a spark of interest in your students!
- Try a new medium – chalk pastels!
- Grow a love of art with tutorials that are successful in a short amount of time.
“Easy enough for your smallest one that is able to hold a piece of chalk, challenging enough for high schoolers and adults. No need for expensive supplies – head to your local mart or craft store and get the chalk that fits your budget… Go- This. Will. Bless. Your. Family. I Promise! Nana and Tricia do all the work, you just gather your little ones.” ~ Angie at Petra School
Now you can have a Master Artist teach all your ages! Just add chalk pastels and paper!
What do I need to get started? 1, 2, 3
- Chalk pastels — available from any art store or by clicking the red shopping cart in the sidebar
- Paper — even copy or computer paper will get you started
40 pages, ebook
Head over and get your copy now and grow a love of art this spring!
Leave a Reply