Busy weeknights, simple lunch time, a favorite for all time. My friend Kim’s stromboli recipe is an easy way to fill tummies. I usually keep it simple with shredded cheese and turkey pepperoni for filling. But you can make it heartier with lunch meat like Kim does. Easy stromboli recipe at $5 Dinners.
A few more tried and true favorites…
Nibble trays. Just little nibbles of whatever you like. Popular for lunch or dinner. A plate full of a pantry sampling serves many a purpose:
- puts a new spin on the same ol’ same ol’
- cleans out the pantry/fridge of those bottom of the bag few bites
- eat what you already have
- buffet of what you like as long as it is a variety
- appealing to all ages and feeds the many
What is one of the simple, stand-by favorite recipes you turn to often?