Here at Habits for a Happy Home we love Pinterest! It’s a tool that we use for building habits. Collecting ideas for making happy homes.
For example, Kendra created a bedroom sanctuary with inspiration from Pinterest. You can read all about how she did it in her post, Surviving Life with Boys: Creating a Sanctuary.
Most of the authors here also shared our favorite Pinterest finds a couple of summers ago. So many great recipes and ideas!
So, today, we are highlighting our Pintastic Pinterest boards. We hope our collection of boards will inspire you in building happy homes…
1. Developing Habits – because we all know that happy habits don’t develop overnight.
Follow our Developing Habits board.
2. Heavenly Habits – the most important of all!
Follow our Heavenly Habits board.
3. Our Recipe Box – feeding the family doesn’t have to be hard! A board full of recipes!
4. Household Habits – for the nitty gritty of getting it done and blessing our family.
5. Habits series – our authors have shared several series on many topics for building a happy home.
We invite you over to browse all our Habits for a Happy Home Pinterest boards. And, of course, we hope you will subscribe so you won’t miss a post! (simply enter your name and email address in the upper right hand corner to subscribe).
Today I’m also sharing my favorite Pinterest boards for Hodgepodge and The Curriculum Choice!
Be sure to visit all the Pintastic boards from the bloggers of iHomeschool Network!
Leave a Reply