As I was putting together a science study for my boys for the upcoming school year, I realized the challenges of finding Bible-based resources. In my search for Creation science resources, I began compiling a list of my favorite websites. I want to share some of my favorite creation science resources with you.
- Answers in Genesis -A company whose vision is to “bring reformation by reclaiming the foundations of our faith which are found in the Bible, from the very first verse.” I love their user-friendly kid pages. I feel comfortable allowing my boys to browse their pages and read the “Answers” to the many questions children often have. We have used many of their online and printed publications in our studies.
- Creation Ministries International – A ministry made up of creation scientists from all over the world. The articles are very informative and have provided me with much knowledge regarding creation. This website also has a kid’s page with articles, games, and printable activities.
- Institute for Creation Research -This website is more for older students and adults. It focuses on research and education. A great site for digging deeper into Creation Science.
- The Center for Scientific Creation -This website is centered around the book, In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood by Dr. Walt Brown. “For much of his life Walt Brown was an evolutionist, but after years of study, he became convinced of the scientific validity of creation and a global flood.” I particularly enjoy the Frequently Asked Questions section of the book.
- Apologia Science -Creation-based science courses. This is not an online resource, but their textbooks are excellent. You can read my review of the Astronomy text here.
For more resources, visit my Creation Science Resource page devoted to free online Creation Science resources. You will find general science resources, as well as resources for specific science topics. This is an ongoing list and I encourage you to share any creation-based resources that I have not included.
~ by Heidi
This is so my heart language!!
Me too! If you have any good suggestions for my resource page, I would love to see them.