A super easy and wonderful treat you can make in very little time. Nana’s fudge pie recipe can even be easily made gluten and dairy free. This is another one of Nana’s recipes she shared in the red and white checked cookbook she gave me when I was a newlywed.
Nana’s Fudge Pie Recipe
Nana’s Fudge Pie Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 4 Tablespoons flour (can substitute any gluten free flour with mixed results. I use Simple Truth gluten free baking mix)
- 1 cup sugar (I use coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter (can substitute ghee butter. I have found a little less than 1/2 cups works best)
- Store-bought pie shell (can be gluten free)
Fudge Pie Instructions
- Sift first three ingredients together (unsweetened cocoa, flour, sugar)
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla and melted butter.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve plain or top with whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings!
You might also like:
This looks absolutely delicious! And you’re right, I do have all of the ingredients on hand. Cant wait to try it out tonight!
Dr. Nina Beck says
I would love to purchase your recipe book. However, I could not find a spot in which to order.
Could you help me?
Hi! Here is a quick link to the cookbooks. Thanks for asking 🙂 https://www.amazon.com/Tricia-Hodges/e/B07F85P2W4