We really are a hodgepodge here with homemaking, homeschooling and homecooking. So, over the next little while I’ll be sharing the top posts in these categories. Today, it’s easy home cooking. Those basic, simple and delicious recipes I turn to. And each one of these is for the slow cooker:
- Ultimate List of Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – the top Hodgepodge post all around
- Overnight Slow Cooker Grits and Breakfast Casserole – our Christmas breakfast
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Fast Food for Slow Sundays: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
- Old Bay Chicken – Our Maryland Meal
- Fast Food for Slow Sundays: Slow Cooker Hamburgers
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Equals Three Meals
- Batch Cooking Chicken in the Slow Cooker plus recipes
- $5 Dinners Slow Cooker Batch Cooking: The Super Supper Saver – changed my life years ago
The last two batch cooking posts have remained favorites since 2011!
I invite you to subscribe to Hodgepodge so you won’t miss a recipe.
Enjoy! Click to comment…
The recipes you have shared this year- have been wonderful. I am so thankful for the many ways you have encouraged and inspired me as a Mom, a Homeschooling Mom….and a friend. I’m pinning and sharing with everyone!! Thank you!
Rebecca – thank you for your encouragement and friendship! You are so sweet to me. And I love sharing tried and true recipes – those that are simple to make, easy on mom and most requested by the family. Enjoy! 🙂