Do you have Thanksgiving traditions, habits you turn to? We do and we’re sharing 10 Thanksgiving habits today. We hope you will find some here to be thankful for as well.
10 Thanksgiving Habits for Your Homeschool
1. Kendra’s Thankfulness Tree is a memory-making treasure for every year.
2. Kendra’s Note to Self makes such great sense. Adopt this habit this Thanksgiving and save yourself so much time in years to come. “In five minutes, without any brain-strain whatsoever, I was able to review and update what we did last year from what we ate to the centerpieces on the table to which bowls/platters/pots & pans I used to prepare and serve each item.”
3. There is just enough time to download and print the Thanksgiving Thankful Countdown Jar! A little something to pull out of a jar for every day leading up to Thanksgiving! You might also like this 12 Days of Thanksgiving Countdown.
4. Little Sanctuary’s Yam Casserole is a classic holiday recipe.
5. Thanksgiving Tips I’m Thankful For from rinsing potatoes in the dishwasher to making dressing in the slow cooker. Hooray for practical!
6. The Habit of Tradition by Sherri. “Traditions are there if you look for them.”
7. Thanksgiving Homeschool Celebration “Each year at this time we share what we call a unit celebration of our homeschool. Basically, we show off the best of our school work and projects while the side dishes are still warming in the oven.”
8. Eight Free Printables for Thanksgiving from place mats to color to dinner conversation starters.
9. Fun ideas for the Kids Table at Skip to My Lou. So many cute printables for coloring and decorating.
10. Worksheets and Printables for Fall and Thanksgiving at Mama’s Learning Corner. A wonderful list of match games, journal pages, writing/grateful printables. You will want to pin this for printing!
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Habits for a Happy Home! (And we’ve got Christmas habits too!)
We invite you to subscribe so you won’t miss any Habits for a Happy Home.
~ by Tricia