My cousin Jessica shared her special Candy Bar Brownies recipe with us over the holidays. You will love these!
Jessica’s Candy Bar Brownies Recipe
Recipe: Jessica’s candy bar brownies
- 1 box plain Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix (red box)
- 3 Milk Chocolate Symphony Bars
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- Spray 9×13 pyrex cake pan with Bakers Joy.
- Mix brownies as instructed on box.
- Pour half brownie mix in 9×13 pyrex.
- Lay the three candy bars across mix.
- Pour remaining brownie mix on top of candy bars.
- Bake 25 minutes at temperature directed on the brownie box.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
~Subscribe to Your Best Homeschool. Don’t miss a recipe!
More Favorite Holiday Recipes
You might also like these brownies recipes!
- Easy Brownie Trifle Recipe: The Go-To Dessert
- Easy Chocolate Mint Brownies Recipe
- The Brownies They Will Never Forget
More Christmasy Recipes You Will Like
-by Jessica, December 2010