I think that my stack of Homeschooling Today Magazines show how much I love this encouraging resource! I have other copies scattered about the house.
Ashley Wiggers, Co-Executive Editor, shares more about how Homeschooling Today Magazine can bless you each season of the year. Don’t miss the freebie at the end!
Our mission is to come alongside you with encouragement and practical help, to remind you that we’re in this together and to help you see past the present trials into the reality of your true calling, equipping your children to be the remarkable people God created.
Homeschooling Today Magazine: Here to Encourage Homeschool Moms!
Let’s talk a little more about that first part: to come alongside you with encouragement. What is encouragement?
The dictionary defines it this way: the action of giving someone support, confidence, or hope; persuasion to do or to continue something.
We like to put it this way. We’re here to support you in this homeschooling journey by:
- Helping you develop the confidence to homeschool boldly
- Sharing the truth so you can live in hope, the confident expectation of what God can and will do in the life of your family through this homeschool adventure
- Encouraging you to continue, one step at a time, and not give up when things are hard because…
Homeschooling is worth it!
How do we know this? Because we are a TEAM of experienced homeschoolers. Some of our columnists have graduated their students and others are actively homeschooling a variety of ages. We were homeschooled by our parents and are continuing the adventure with our own kids.
Whatever season of homeschooling you are in, we have those who’ve traveled before you and those who are right in the messiness of it. Where else will you find second generation homeschoolers, active homeschoolers, and veterans who have graduated their children—all ready to walk alongside you?
We want to give you a free printable, The Art of Homeschooling Boldly.
In this guide, you’ll:
- Learn more about what it means to homeschool boldly
- Get journaling prompts and space to write about what that will look like for your family
- Have a plan for a month of praying bold prayers for your homeschool
To view our latest digital issue of Homeschooling Today Magazine, visit digital.homeschoolingtoday.com
We are having FUN all week! Be sure to SIGN UP to access all the bonus materials and to know where to reach video sessions. And please invite your friends!