As a fellow homeschool mom, I know what it’s like to feel worn out by all the options online. But I also know that homeschooling can be simple and full of freedom. That’s why these fabulous homeschoolers and I hosted a FREE Your Best Homeschool event!
SIGN UP For The Event HERE:
You don’t need multiple steps or in-depth projects to help you and your children enjoy learning.
See, our story is like your story. Between us, we have decades of experience in homeschooling and managing a household.
You ARE invited to join in the fun!
Where: Right Here at Your Best Homeschool
Browse the topics and enjoy what appeals to you most.
What is Your Best Homeschool Event About?
Some replays are available here at Your Best Homeschool and some are now offered by the speakers on their own sites. There is also an amazing offering of resources. More details when you sign up!
Free Resources, Discounts and More Available
Brought to you by these amazing homeschoolers:
- Lucia Hames and Tricia Hodges of Your Best Homeschool and You ARE an ARTiST
- Mom Brain Hacks for Back to Homeschool with Maureen Spell of Grace Based Business for Mompreneurs
- How to Choose Homeschool Curriculum With Confidence with Courtney Messick of Homeschool Mastery Academy and Grace, Grow & Edify
- Art for Homeschool Moms: Relax and Have Fun! with Erin Vincent of Nourishing My Scholar
- Making Homeschool Decisions Easy with Heidi Ciravola of Starts at Eight
- Yes! You Can Teach History Without A Textbook with Amy Sloan of Humility and Doxology
- Kids and Chores Maggie Graham of Live Your Life By Design
- Classical Homeschooling Made Easy with Classical Morning Menu Julie Kieras of Happy Strong Home
- Replay available! – (Be sure to sign up below!) Make Your Homeschool a Little More Beautiful with Sarah Mackenzie of Read Aloud Revival, Nana and Tricia of You ARE an ARTiST and Homeschool Nature Study
- Interest Led Activities that Count with Jonathan and Renee Harris of Parent Their Passion
- How You Can Test With Art with Shawna Wingert and Managing Resistance in Your Homeschool Shawna Wingert of Different By Design Learning
- A Hymn Study with Dawn Peluso of The Schoolin’ Swag Blog
- Integrating Nature and Language Arts with Jamie Gault of Treasuring the Tiny Moments Homeschool
- Fine Arts Friday art lesson with Nana! and 5 Tips for Starting Fine Arts Friday with Stef Layton
- The Outdoor Hour Challenges with Shirley Vels of Homeschool Nature Study and Building a Household of Faith
- Ashley Wiggers of Homeschooling Today Magazine – Free Homeschooling Boldly Download
- Nature and Art Giveaway with The Homeschool Scientist – Find the giveaway in the Art and Nature post at You ARE an ARTiST HERE.
What Should You Expect?
We are here to simply encourage you and to offer:
- Homeschool Mom Support
- Making Homeschool Curriculum Decisions Easy
- Literature, Art and Nature Study
- Creative Learning and Out of the Box Homeschooling
- Homeschool Fine Arts for Busy Families
Replay of Live Event – You ARE an ARTiST – Make Your Homeschool A Little More Beautiful
Make Your Homeschool A Little More Beautiful – Literature, Art and Nature – Live Event with Sarah, Nana and Tricia
You Can Sign Up For The Replay of This Event Here:
Find the Joy in Homeschooling!
- Get excited about the different ways your children can learn.
- Be equipped and confident in your ability as a homeschool parent.
- Get ready to experience the world in a new way with your children.
- Know how to spice up the basics of your existing homeschool curriculum.
- Make memories that last!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Because my children and I have used all of these beautiful homeschool learning resources ourselves in our homeschool, I knew that putting them together would make for a great homeschool resource. These are hand-picked and give you a frame-work for learning. The ‘gathering’ has been done for you. Simply open and go! Find the Your Best Homeschool Bundle HERE.